If you are interested in having your own stall at the market please read the information below and fill in the application form found here.
Please return the application to us either by -
St Marys Church
or by handing it in to reception at the church.
Stall holder information:
- Each ‘pitch’ consists of 1x 6ft trestle table, with approx. 3ft of space behind & 1 x chair.
- The price for each pitch is £35.00
- If successful in your application for a pitch, a cheque should be forwarded within 7 days to : Accounts at St. Mary’s. Bramall Lane. Sheffield. S2 4QZ.
- Cheques must be made payable to ‘St. Marys Community Centre’.
- Stall holders will be able to access the venue from 7am.
- A limited number of trolleys will be provided by the venue for offloading/loading of vehicles.
- Once off loaded, vehicles must be parked away from entrances/ delivery points.
- Closing down/departing will not be accepted prior to 4pm.
- Stall holders must provide appropriate coverings for the hired tables.
- No food or drink to be consumed other than that purchased at the venue.(The café will be open from 7am & will offer an excellent discount to stall holders!)
- No alcohol to be consumed on the premises.
- No smoking on the premises.
- No Dogs except guide dogs.